Sunday, 25 December 2016

Happy Christmas!

Hi everyone
Just finished Xmas day with the family and itching to get back to some sewing.
I had a great time opening my Santa Sack gifts from Sue in Canada.


The knitting bag will be so useful to have by me in the lounge when stitching or knitting and the scrap bin is even better for catching up all those stray threads!

There is a cute thimble keeper and pin cushion and pins plus a mug rug and some lovely flavoured coffee.

The tissue cover is already in use in our guest bedroom. Sue has recieved her parcel and seems pleased with the things I sent her.
This is about the 6th year I have joined this swap arranged by Cheryll and I just saw love the joy of having some special sewing related gifts to open.

I can also show some of the things I have made recently which were Xmas presents- including the dolls house for my little niece and the Santa mug rug.


Well it's back to the mince pies and a good book until I can get to my machine again.
Merry Xmas and best wishes to everyone 
Pauline




4 comments:

  1. You received some lovely gifts in your SSS. Very cute little doll house and love the Santa mug rugs. Merry Christmas and best wishes for a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Sharon and happy stitching in 2017

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooo glad you liked your gifts Pauline! I'm working on a post today so I can show everyone the wonderful gifts you sent to me. I felt so touched and spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those mug rugs. Your sewing and embroidery are beautiful. I found your blog through Super Mom - No Cape.

    ReplyDelete