Sunday, 27 December 2015

Christmas 2016

I joined in Cheryll's Santa Sack as I have done for the last few years and opted to wait until  Christmas to open mine - this was the package I recieved from Rachel.
And inside were these lovely gifts - including some great fingerless gloves and a teddy. Once again it's great to make new friends and receive such lovely handmade items. 

These are the gifts I sent to Rachel




I finished the Xmas Tree for my daughters nursery and also made another batch of Xmas stockings for the children. 



We had our Christmas dinner on the 22 nd December as Simon was travelling to spend Christmas with his new wife Hayley and her family in Chester for the first time so we got to open our presents early. My mum also stayed with us for a few days but we are now on our own again and I'm hoping to get back to some sewing. 

I didn't get Catherine and Richards quilt finished in time for Xmas so I plan to give it to them on New Years Eve as a surprise present. So back to the sewing machine and let's hope I get it done in time. 

Happy New Year 
Pauline 






2 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts received! I have a thing for the covered hangers - jealous! LOVE the antlers on everyone - to funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the Christmas tree looks great, I bet the children had fun sticking the baubles on and we're pleased to receive their stockings! Happy sewing I don't know where to start now all the Christmas things are finished!!

    ReplyDelete