Wednesday, 8 April 2015

New arrival!



We have a new baby in the family- Matilda Anne who is my new niece. 


Isn't she beautiful - 3 days old 


These are all the gifts I am sending off to my brother for her. 
There is the Scottie dog quilt , the embroidered fleece, a softie made from a pattern in a recent 
magazine, and a crochet set of hat, jacket and shoes. 






I have also eight quilts ready to send off to our quilt group's charity - Siblings Together 





Still need a photo of Audrey's  quilt and then  I can get them posted. 
Hoping to get some quilting done today after getting over the excitement of the new baby in the family. 
Pauline 


5 comments:

  1. cute baby and nice things you are sending.. You have been very busy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Auntie Pauline! What a little cutie bet you can't wait to give her a cuddle. Someone is going to be very pleased with the lovely gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations , how special . Your gifts are all lovely and I am sure I'll be appreciated . Lovely quilts too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute baby! New babies are wonderful. Love the little gifts. Sweet crochet items. Especially love the little soft bunny. Can you tell me more about it?
    Lovely charity quilts.

    ReplyDelete