Sunday, 15 February 2015

Grow Your Blog Givaway Draw!!





Thanks to Vicki at 2 bags full for arranging another great blog party. I visited as many blogs as possible and found some really great inspirational work and have signed up to follow some lovely new people.
I had a lot of visitors to my blog and hope I managed to reply to you all.

Now for the winner - I asked my husband to  pick a number and it was Alison Pogany in Florida. I have sent her an email and will post her prize off as soon as possible.   I decided to add in another small covered diary as a consolation prize as I was so pleased to see so many comments and the
winner is Sheila at Sew Cook and Travel who as it happens has been a long time follower and blog
friend so I will be posting off the diary to you as well.

Thanks again to everyone for their lovely comments and I look forward to visiting all the new blogs Ive signed up to follow.

Love
Pauline

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Pauline for adding a consolation prize. You are as sweet as you are talented. Please thank your husband for drawing my name! I love your blogs. Please continue to sew, paint and blog, dear : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Alison and Sheila!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners and thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete