Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Post from New Zealand!

The parcel from My mystery partner in Michele's "Its a sisters thing" swop arrived while I was on holiday and what a lovely surprise it was.
It was from Marlene at catsandcapers.blogspot who loves in New Zealand and she was very generous in what she made and sent. 


There was a lovely little pin cushion and some chocolate and a great children's pattern which I am really keen to make on my next retreat in 3 weeks time. 
Then in the second parcel was this wonderful wall hanging- it is so beautiful . I can see that she has been stalking my blog as she has used Kaffe Fassett fabrics for both her handmade gifts and knows how much I love this fabric. 

I can't wait to get this hung on the wall of my sewing room .
This is one of the real treats of joining in swops and meeting new bloggers from across the world - so many thanks to Michele for organising it. 

I have still to finish  a few more items for the Santa Sack swop I joined so I will be kept busy. 

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful package , love the wall hanging :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice goodies you received. I'm glad that you had the fun and hope that you will join in again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! I love those Kaffe fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Kaffe mini...it's adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful wall hanging. All the added items make it even more special.

    ReplyDelete