Monday, 30 June 2014

Wimbledon and wedding quilt week!

I have been busy this week watching Wimbledon and hoping that it does not rain too much !  I was lucky to get tickets 3 years ago but not this year so have to be content with watching on the TV.

But it means I have been able to press on with finishing the Wedding quilt.
 This shows the quilt "puddled" on my table during the quilting on my Brother Innovis.


Then this is finished including the binding which I did this afternoon while watching Andy Murray win his match.



I made a label for the back and also a washing instructions label. 
So it all finished and ready to be delivered to Jemma for her brother's wedding in October. 


I always enjoy the Santa Sack swop run by Cheryl but have also joined a summer swop - It's a Sister Thing run by Michele at Quilts from my crayon box.  This is just the one item in a secret swop over the summer. So now there's time to get on with some smaller projects now that the quilt is finished. 

Thanks for stopping by 
Pauline 



4 comments:

  1. Lovely quilt and beautifully quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt and quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt wonderfully quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the feathers in the quilt border. I'm in the sister swap aswell. Wouldn't it be hilarious if we got each other again xxx

    ReplyDelete