Sunday, 18 May 2014

Bloggers Quilt Festival



This is my second entry to the Blogger's Quilt Festival hosted by Amy at Amy 's Creative Side and it is in the mini quilt category.





I made this using my new sizzix die and some greatly treasured Kaffe Fasset  Rowan fabric.  I wanted to make a small quilt to demonstrate the use of a die cutting machine at our recent quilting weekend.  It was quilted with a small meander on the just the white blocks.

I hope you enjoy visiting the Festival and seeing all the wonderful quilts.

Thanks for stopping by

Pauline

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty little quilt. I love Kaffe fabrics, but only have made one of my little doll quilts with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one too , those Kaffe fabrics are so pretty and I like how you quilted it .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how quilting only in the white makes the colored fabric pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice detail picture. Love the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the KF prints in your cute mini : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty, I want to make a triangle quilt!

    ReplyDelete