Sunday, 18 May 2014

Bloggers Quilt Festival

Welcome to my blog and to my first entry in the Quilt Bloggers Festival.






I decided to enter my large oriental style sampler  quilt which I completed recently from a pattern in the Australian Patchwork and Quilting magazine.  I just had to make it when the magazine arrived in the UK and luckily a friend who has a small on- line fabric shop had this fabric in stock including the backing. It was a great pattern to follow and I am pleased with how it turned out as it was entirely quilted on my domestic sewing machine.
This is the first time I have entered the festival but I can' t wait to see all the wonderful quilts!!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the festival
Pauline

3 comments:

  1. Just lovely! Oh, that backing fabric is luscious. Glad to have you join in the Festival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is gorgeous , love those fabrics !

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful sampler - lovely fabrics!

    ReplyDelete