Thursday, 13 March 2014

All done - onto the next !


My new kitchen is all finished and I am so pleased with how it has turned out ! 


It even has some great storage gizmos - no more scrabbling around on my knees trying to find things! 



 But now my hubby has decided we will continue with updating with the renovation of the main bathroom and downstairs cloakroom so more distribution ahead!!!

So I have been hiding away when I can and have made a couple of things 

A new bag for my daughter 



I love Using my sizzix machine - so I made plenty of triangle and are making these into a small quilt 



Managed to get my wacky houses quilt put together at my quilt group so just need to quilt it 



Made myself  A cheeky little liberty dog after seeing the one being used on the Great British SEwing Bee as a pin cushion - I love this programme and it has prompted me to start dressmaking again. 



A new bow tie quilt started with Honey Honey from Moda . 



So lots to keep me busy and away from the next phase of building work which starts soon! 
Bye for now 
Pauline 








5 comments:

  1. The new kitchen looks wonderful. Lots of great projects going - love the little dog, how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitchen is just wonderful ! Lots of lovely projects Pauline , your triangle quilt is nice an scrappy . Love the dog pincushion , too cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitchen is beautiful, Pauline. So are your colorful projects. Love your fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects!!! Your new kitchen looks so pretty…enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maravillosa tu cocina.
    Y tus trabajos hermosos, me encantó el bolso, y el perro muy dulce.
    Saludos desde Chile
    Maru

    ReplyDelete