Thursday, 19 December 2013

Santa sack reveal!

Once again I participated in Cheryll's Santa sack and I received my parcel last week from Linda .

It Included a lovely knitted stocking to put all the gifts in and I was so looking forward to opening it when Cheryll gave us the go-ahead.



Well today's the day!!
I was so pleased with what Linda had sent - all very thoughtful and sweet gifts.




It included a lovely Xmas bunting , a vintage table cloth , a lovely mug, some hand warmers ,  soap chocolate and a lovely little dove and heart for my tree. They are really special and I must thank. Linda for putting together such a great package.  

I also wanted to show the two little "Ducky" bags I made for my friend for her grandchildren - she wanted them for carrying the bread to feed the ducks so I came up with these and she is thrilled with them. 

Thanks for stopping by 
Pauline 


9 comments:

  1. Very nice gifts. Your ducky bags are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice presents. Duck bags are soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gifts and I love your little ducky bags !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the knitted stocking... so different! Once again Pauline I'm pleased you join in my swaps. Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Santa has come early, what lovely gifts. The children are going to be so thrilled when they go to feed the ducks with those little bags full of bread.
    Hope you are feeling better now. Have a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Santa has been very kind! I love the little ducky bag idea - they are cute! Merry Christmas Pauline!
    Jille x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely things your swap partner made for you. That knitted stocking alone must have taken hours to knit!

    ReplyDelete