Friday, 29 November 2013

Santa sack posting!

 I have just posted off  my Santa sack to my partner Linda - this year my partner lives only about 30 miles away ! - so hopefully it should be there in a couple of days 

I have not done much sewing this week but have managed a couple of paintings ! This is the first time I have painted for about 8 months and enjoyed getting back to it.  I hope to give these as Xmas presents but it has spurred me on to try and paint a bit more regularly. 
This is Bamburgh Castle in Northumberland 


This is Buttermere in the Lake District. 

And this is a robin for a Xmas card. 

It feels like Christmas is coming fast now with the 1st December tomorrow! 

Pauline 




8 comments:

  1. WooHoo.. I think I can hear sleigh bells warming up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my SSS box ready to post out. I love your paintings - I treasure mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your paintings are amazing! I so admire someone with that kind of talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your paintings are amazing Pauline , you are so talented !

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely paintings, you should definitely do more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks jane for your kind comments

      Delete
  6. Fantastic paintings, you are so very artistic. Wish I had kept it up many years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely have a talent!!!

    ReplyDelete