Thursday, 31 October 2013

Time passing!

The year seems to be flying past and I am starting my Xmas projects this week - a couple of table runners using a new pattern with machine embroidery already completed and I will be starting Xmas cards today.

I have also hung my landscape in my sewing room which I did on the retreat.


I was so pleased with it that I designed and finished another wall hanging using some poppy designs I had and that is almost ready to hang as well 


I am also making a baby quilt with transport designs for my good friend's new grandson, but have decided I need to make  another quick quilt for his older brother who is now 2 so I have ordered a pack of I spy fabrics as I thought that's would make good play quilt for him.
So lots to get done and everyone keeps talking about how many weeks left until Xmas!!!!
Pauline 

6 comments:

  1. A lot of lovely projects. The poppies you make always give me sweet memories of my g.grand - who adored poppies and grew them all over. How did you fair with that awful storm? Was thinking of you and some other UK bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your poppies. But I love red! Do you make your Christmas? That's something I'd like to try one year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops. Meant to type Christmas cards. Do you make your Christmas cards?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make about a dozen for special people!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your landscape Pauline... it's fantastic! You've been very busy and yes it's scary how close Xmas really is! Enjoy your up coming weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your landscape looks wonderful of the wall Pauline ! Your poppies look very pretty and the baby quilt will be really cute . You have made a good head start on Christmas too , keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete