Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Lost mojo!!!

I seem to have found it difficult to achieve anything over the last few weeks - more family illness and then a dose of flu myself has meant I have not been able to finish off any WIP's but have managed to complete a few small projects such as fabric postcards, mug rugs and table centres.




I've also started a new quilt which is pierced by hand - it's a star / flower pattern which is great for picking up and doing a bit of when I feel like it.
And then this weekend  I have a visit to London to see our son and of course a visit to the Knitting and Stitching show which is always a treat. So let's hope the weather is good and my cough improves!! 
Pauline 


5 comments:

  1. Well you have some lovely pieces there. Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Pauline , great postcards ! Hope you a re feeling well soon and enjoy your visit with your son :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing worse than feeling unwell Pauline. Hope the trip to London is just what you need to cheer you up and make you feel yourself again! You made lots of progress considering how you felt lately! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute small projects, Pauline. I hope you are feeling better, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you have not been well, I think your visit to London is just what the doctor ordered. Hope you get really spoilt and come home with lots of goodies. Your small projects look great and I can't wait to see the finished star quilt.

    ReplyDelete