Sunday, 28 April 2013

Spring Blues!

Hi everyone

I returned from a few days away in our new caravan to try it out- to find a large parcel from Danette in the USA
  It was my package from the Colour Swap organised by wonderful Cheryll at GoneStitchin.  Guess my colour ???   BLUE of course!

When I unwrapped each of the parcels I found an assortment of lovely gifts 
 There was a pretty table runner and a small zipper bag, a bar of choc, a set of scented draw bags and some ribbon and beads.

They were all so lovely -  so many thanks to Danette who has a blog at the Quiltingchemist. 

 This is the runner and the little zip bag on my bookcase in my sewing room - the runner looks great with my new growing collection of thimbles.

I have done a few of my applecore blocks - they go together really easily in blocks of 4 after cutting them with my sizzix machine - and now I am starting to join the 4part blocks together to make sure I get a scrappy mix.


I promised to show pics of my new caravan so here are a couple taken inside - its really spacious -and more importantly given the cool spring we are having-  has a great heating system so we stayed  lovely and warm. 





The side dinette is just the right size for sewing on with my small sewing machine!!

We had a nice break at the coast and it was  sunny most of the time but is cold again now we are back- but away again in 2 weeks to the Lake District after our Quilt Exhibition so lets hope the real spring arrives by then.
Bye for now
Pauline

8 comments:

  1. What pretty blue parcels you received! I am sure your next outing will be on a warmer note, but you look like you have a wonderful place to travel with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blue surprises! What a lovely place to live while you travel! I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the "blue" gifts... and I bet you aren't BLUE with them! They are wonderful.
    Is your van a Baileys? Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox
    and now each time a comment is added I get several
    e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Appreciate it!

    my web blog; http://www.e-plc.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't put limits on what you eat as much as you do how much you are eating. It is important that you realise that if you do miss one of your exercise sessions it is not the end of the world. Yet, before you can get to this point, you first have to make a start.

    My web page; fitness tips at home

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful gifts , I love the runner and bag , pretty !! Oh lucky you ,your caravan is so lovely and great you even have a space to sew ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pauline, I glad you enjoyed all the 'blue' gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such beautiful swap gifts from Danette and love your new caravan.xx

    ReplyDelete