Thursday, 17 January 2013

Frosty Finishes!


We are now experiencing some real winter weather so the best place is in my sewing room getting a few things finished off and even starting new  things!

                                                         My scrappy trip around the world
just needs quilting so joins the queue !

 Animals Baby Quilt

but this finished and ready to give to Thomas (aged 2)

I started a new quilt from the latest edition of Machine Embroidery & Textile Art which only arrived yeaterday - but it uses some embroidery patterns I have had for a while from Graceful  Embroidery called Campions. I couldn't resist cutting out the material and getting started on the embroidery as I have been wanting to use them for a while and this project really suits them.

so 2 blocks done so far.


From a very very cold and frosty North Yorkshire

Pauline

5 comments:

  1. Love the Scrappy Trip and cute baby quilt. BUT the new quilt with the daisies - oh my!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything, especially the Scrappy Trip quilt! I've got to make one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects Pauline, the Scrappy Trip looks so colorful and cheerful on a cold winters day and the baby quilt is a delight and your new project looks equally as interesting , have fun and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what lovely quilts to go into the UFO pile! Love the new one... that's so ME! Will watch it evolve with delight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A foot of snow here in Wales so busy sewing too. Love your trip around the world, that's going to be my next project I think.
    Leigh
    http://thesewingdivaandherreluctantmodels.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete