Friday, 13 April 2012

Scarborough Fair!!

Just back from 4 days painting in Scarborough and the weather was really good. The course led by tutor Sue Ford was really excellant and the people were a great crowd.  But not even time to do a bit of hand sewing so felt the need to get back to the sewing straight away!!.



Just started a spiders web which is looking OK and also a "Dresden Hearts" from AQP which I have been wanting to do for a while. So lots to catch up with and still have to decide what to do for the swap I am in !!! 

Pauline

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Love the dresie hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spider web and the dresdan hearts are going to be lovely too! Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful and if I were your partner I`d love the dresden hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours in the spider web are fantastic... and I LoVe anything "dresden" so I just covet that too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the spider web and the Dresden hearts looks amazing! =D

    ReplyDelete