Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Competition Time

I decided to enter Arthur's Quilt in the Quilting Gallery weekly competiton this week as its for Baby Quilts and this is one I am most proud of. It was made for my best friend's first grand child and she wanted it to have giraffes on it and be green and yellow.  

Jill and I have been friends for over 50 years - since we met on our first day at school and although during those years we have sometimes only been able to keep in touch very sparingly through work and family committments  whenever we do get together its just like old times and we can talk for hours!

So drop by Quilting Gallery this week and see all the lovely baby quilts and you might like to vote for mine!


Pauline

5 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet baby quilt, Pauline. Where may I find the Quilting Gallery website?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The web site is http://quiltinggallery.com - it is great resource for bloggers
      Thansk for you comment Sheila

      Delete
  2. Lovely baby quilt and good luck in QG's weekly contest - I'll have to vote this weekend.

    ReplyDelete